Take the next step.
AWS WeldLink is a career planning and management system specifically designed to bring together individuals, businesses, and schools in the welding industry.
Our goal is to help you reach yours.
Whether you’re considering a career in welding, seeking to grow within your current position, or thinking about transitioning into another field, WeldLink can provide relevant, accurate, and detailed guidance.
- Create a career profile to match your skills and experience to job opportunities
- Locate education and training programs
- Explore career options and map your future
- Recruit employees with the right skills
- Post job listings
- Keep abreast of the latest advances in welding
- Recruit students
- Help students find jobs
- Access welding education resources
How can I help?
The best way to support the American Welding Society and the WeldLink initiative is to become a member of AWS. Yearly membership fees are used to develop welding industry standards, provide certification and education programs, and offer services like WeldLink.
For more information on how to become a member of AWS, please visit our membership page.
If you are already an AWS member, we can still use your help!
The career guidance provided by WeldLink is only as good as the information we receive. If you have not done so already, please fill out our welding career survey, and help us better define the multiple paths for every career in welding.