Welder at Stang Decision Systems
Location : Baraga, Michigan 49908
Job Classification : Experienced
Minimum Salary : $29,000.00
Maximum Salary : $36,400.00
Start Date : Starts Immediately
Laser North, a laser cutting and fabrication specialist, continues to grow and seeks a skilled Welder to join their team in Baraga, Michigan.
Are you able to weld efficiently while maintaining the highest level of safety and quality in our industry? Do you possess an exceptional work ethic, a strong drive to solve problems, and an ability to understand prints/weld symbols? If so, we want to hear from you!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN LNI WELDER.
• Weld product to meet customer demand.
• Work closely with the Lead Welder and welding team on a day-to-day basis to meet customer demand and solve problems.
• Read and understand prints and weld symbols.
• Weld complicated weldments where alignments, dimension, and weld quality must conform to drawings/prints.
• Use weld fixtures, gauges, and jigs.
• Inspect parts using precision measuring equipment and document inspection data.
• Adhere to company quality and safety standards.
• Collaborates effectively with the entire LNI team to assure clear communication.
WAGE. $14 - $17.50 per hour, based on experience.
SCHEDULE. 7am – 3:30pm.
NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS PLEASE.
APPLY ONLINE AT lasernorth.sdsjobs.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT LASER NORTH AT lasernorthinc.com
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS AN LNI WELDER.
• 1 year of experience as a welder, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
• Possess certification as a welder or have the ability to become AWS certified.
• Possess certification as a Forklift Operator or have the ability to become certified.
• Knowledge and experience applying best weld practices such as: setting up MIG and TIG welders to optimal settings ensuring proper weld penetration; working knowledge of carbon steel, stainless, and aluminum MIG welding; ability to maintain weld equipment.
• Ability to read and understand prints and weld symbols.
• Excellent time management, organization and communication skills.
• A collaborative style that makes you an asset to our team.
• A commitment to superior customer service.
• A desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce.
BENEFITS OFFERED. Laser North places great value in their team by offering a performance/ success-based bonus, paid time off, paid holidays, and safety training.